DAY ONE ► KICK OFF THE WEEK STRONG! (With SAFE, physically separated activities!)
- Stage an open house, a meet-and-greet, a company tour or lunch-and-learn—even a golf tournament!
- Invite your customers, prospects, local media, government officials and dignitaries.
- Collaborate with suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and regional associations.
- Plan a safe, physically separated party, save the date, collect RSVPs, put on a show!
DAY TWO ► ADVOCATE FOR THE INDUSTRY!
- Offer to speak at schools and universities and clubs or business groups about industry careers, entrepreneurialism and the power of promotional products.
- Put on a promotional products “tabletop show” at a local chamber of ommerce, Rotary Club or business/professional group.
- Host a live webinar or social media event.
- Plan it, promote it and pull it off with panache!
DAY THREE ► REACH OUT FOR A GOOD CAUSE!
- Designate a day of service to support a local charity, school, the military, a homeless shelter, etc.
- Volunteer your time or donate promotional products.
- Do a “show floor round-up” and donate the extra products.
- Raise awareness and money for a good cause!
DAY FOUR ► GET ON YOUR SOAPBOX!
- Study up on PPAI’s “Little Black Book” of industry data, and share our impact on the economy with legislators, politicians and government officials.
- Write letters, send emails, post blogs or leave online comments supporting our positive contributions.
- Honor a local official with an award ceremony, press release and media photo opportunity.
- Request a city, county or state PPW! Week proclamation.
- Go to city hall or your state capital and share a display, hand out information and stump for our industry!
DAY FIVE ► THANK YOUR CUSTOMERS!
- Partner with other industry suppliers or regional associations and host a major customer appreciation day.
- Personalize products as thank you gifts.
- Write handwritten thank-you notes and hand-deliver themed baskets or unique promotional packages.
- Distribute the fact book and promotional product kits to local media!
- Celebrate with a cake, hire a band, serve refreshments–distribute (what else?)
- promotional products!